- About Us
- Our services
- Training Courses
- Contact Us
Reach Further was founded by Liz Cable and Helen Whitehead in 2006. It is headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with an office in Nottingham, East Midlands.
We offer training and consultancy in online community, web-based learning, social media marketing (SMM), social search optimisation, search engine optimisation (SEO), agile, flexible and remote working and leadership and management.
As an IITT Accreddited company you can expect the following from us
Prior to a client contracting for training services, the provider shall make information available on:
- the title of the course or group of courses;
- the training performance objectives to be achieved or expected outcomes;
- the Training Needs Analysis services available from the provider;
- the award, if any, for which the course is designed to prepare students, and the name of the awarding body;
- the method of evaluation and the conditions for the awarding or with holding of completion certification;
- the syllabus of the course indicating the emphasis placed on each section, including practical work;
- the duration of the course or programme and its starting and finishing times;
- the training methods used and indication of class size;
- a profile of the student for whom the course is designed, including prerequisite and/or desirable experience;
- any required dress code for students and any rules governing student conduct whilst attending the course, together with the consequences of lapses from the standards and rules - the provider will issue every student with similar information at the time of enrolment;
- the practical work that students carry out including a statement of the available equipment;
- what support is provided to students during or after they have attended the course or programme;
- other information available by request, including details of the qualifications and experience of tutors. Prospective clients shall, at their own expense, be given the opportunity to inspect the training facilities if so required.
In pre-contract quotations the provider shall state:
- specifically what products and services are included in the proposal and quotation;
- the total cost and payment schedule if payment is by instalments;
- any reserved rights to change the content, timetable, location, date and fee in respect of any course;
- the rights of the client and provider if for any reason the course is not completed or if the course is cancelled by either client or provider;
- the refund policy, if any, the responsibility for payment of fees and the associated liabilities of the client;
- whether the course documentation is subject to copyright law;
- that the provider subscribes to and abides by the Institute of IT Training's Code of Practice.
- ensure that tutors possess the necessary technical expertise to present a course;
- ensure that tutors are fully competent in the appropriate techniques of instruction, verifiable by either holding the IITT's Certificate in Training Delivery Skills, or another certificate in training practice as recognised by the IITT, or by demonstrably working towards the attainment of same;
- ensure that tutors keep abreast of current developments appropriate to their training responsibilities and can describe how this is achieved;
- ensure that all course materials and documentation are reasonably accurate and up-to-date;
- ensure that the training facilities provided are appropriate to the course and offer an environment conducive to the students' learning;
- assume ultimate and complete responsibility for any training contracted with their organisation whether conducted by full-time employees or not;
- at course conclusion, offer students the opportunity of giving a written evaluation of the course to the provider, information about which shall be made available to the client.
Our vision is to provide formal and informal learning opportunities both online and in the classroom or training room. We aim to bring people together online, to share information and co-create knowledge, to learn in a supportive collaborative group and to work together within and across organisations, institutions and companies.
Our services fall broadly into the following categories (click for more information)