Thu, 19/01/2012 - 13:30 - 17:00
Writing for the Web and for social content made easy and accessible. How to write retweetable headlines, and plan your content around trends and memes. A must for those new to writing fast & furious for the web.
Whatever your social media needs our team of trainers will help you and your business reach further in the digital realm.
Whether you don't have a website and want to create one practically free of charge, or whether you are looking to create a micro-site for certain audiences, products or services, Wordpress is the platform of choice for fast, easy, search-engine friendly content management. This is a practical workshop which has enable many businesses to dispense with their brochure-style out of date website, and introduce a constantly updated stream of different media for very little cost.
What the course will cover:
- WordPress versus other blogging platforms
- Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media Optimisation and the power of blogs
- Designing your blog on WordPress - using themes & templates
- Categories and Tags - planning your content to be found easily
- Multimedia blogging - posting pictures, video, audio etc.
- Scheduling posts, integrating with Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Blogger outreach strategies, and tracking success
This workshop is also being run on the following dates: