- About Us
- Our services
- Training Courses
- Contact Us
We provide consultancy on technology-enhanced learning, including proven methods for making the most of your existing learning management systems and technologies as well as appropriating and adopting new technologies as appropriate. We will analyse your elearning and training needs and recommend products, processes and solutions tailored to you. We will write, design and develop elearning materials at all levels with a particular emphasis on collaborative and community-based online learning:
- creative elearning applications and websites;
- instructional design;
- online learning community facilitation;
- user support, including learner support communities;
- writing content and documentation;
- liaison between users and technical experts;
- lifelong learning: including short online writing courses.
Some of our services under elearning include:
- Public courses in Online teaching and tutoring available to any practitioner
- Bespoke courses for particular institutions, run in your own VLE for your own staff, including FE, HE and schools
- Workshops in course design for learning technologies
- Consultancy on choosing, setting up and developing a virtual learning environment that is best for you
- Learning design and development of tutor-led courses
- Design and development of online learning materials both formal and informal to be used in a community context
We work in Moodle, WebCT, Blackboard and many other virtual learning environments (VLEs). The frameworks we use are based on sound research into best practice as well as practical experience in a variety of educational contexts including FE, HE, schools, the public sector, the third sector, the arts and commercial and work-based learning situations.
Elearning clients include Leeds City College, Leeds Metropolitan University, Oxford Brookes University, Research Toolkit, and learndirect.